- First, mix chia seeds and milk so that all chia seeds are covered.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least two hours, or better yet overnight, until it is sufficiently swollen.
- Put the soaked chia seeds in a blender, add the flesh of ½ avocado, about 50 g of the dates, the cacao paste and the cashews.
- Blend on high speed for at least 2 minutes to make sure all the chia seeds are crushed. If the mixture isn’t sweet enough for your taste, add the remaining dates and blend for one more minute.
- Garnish with whipped milk, cacao nibs, fresh strawberries or whatever you like.
Enjoy your sin free dessert in your favourite cup!